Dear friends, My blog has moved!
Please visit me over at my new site!


I hope to see you there!

~Jenni



Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Making cloth diapers {for baby}...

Yes, I plan to do it.  Now how to make them is another matter entirely, but I am determined!   Now I can't say how great these diapers will look, or how well they'll work.  Since this will be my first attempt at making baby cloth diapers there is sure to be a lot of trial and error, but I am up to the challenge.


Why not just purchase cloth diapers that have already been made you ask?   Answer: I just can't afford to purchase anymore at this time.  So I am going to be frugal and make my own with fabric I already have on hand.  What fabric do I plan to use?  Glad you asked.  I have a lot of receiving blankets that I have {received} in abundance, but cannot possibly use so the plan is to make some of them into cloth diapers.  Pictures coming soon!


Belle
simply . living . life 

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hey, I've actually made my son all his cloth diapers. I've been able to make them for about 3.50 a diaper, I'm going to post a tut on making your own pattern and all the tricks and tips I've learned while making and now using them. If you need any advise just shoot me an email at bfcourage at yahoo dot com