Dear friends, My blog has moved!
Please visit me over at my new site!


I hope to see you there!

~Jenni



Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A bit of spring and summer...



 On this chilly winter's night, I am thinking of spring. No, I am longing for spring! And for the countless beautiful colors that come with spring, as well as with summer!

I am quite partial to decorating with neutrals, but especially in the winter, I need a pop of color in my little cottage!

They remind me that my favorite seasons are just around the corner...




 A fresh bouquet of ranunculus bring thoughts of long afternoons spent puttering in the garden...




I like a touch of red in my kitchen...


   

It helps to cheer the room. :)





Red strawberries make me think of sunshine and lazy summer days...




And one red rose inside an aqua jar reminds me of Fourth of July, another lovely thought.






The aqua glass jars lend a little sparkle to a cupboard...


 

Soon it will be spring. The robin will visit my backyard again, just as it does every year.


 



Tiny buds on the trees outside will blossom...






and the flowers in my garden will return. It won't be long now...





I can almost feel the warm sunshine on my face...Are you ready for spring?

I hope you have a beautiful day! Thank you for stopping by and dreaming of spring with me! :)

Blessings,
Jenni

8 comments:

Paula said...

I love the photos of ranunculus! So gorgeous!

Lynne said...

Such a pretty daydream. Your photographs are beautiful, Jenni.
~Lynne
[w/L]

NanaDiana said...

Beautiful post, Jenni. I am more than ready for Spring. I think I need to pick up some flowers for myself! xo Diana

Blessed Serendipity said...

Love your photos today. I am dreaming of spring too.

Danielle

Kate said...

Hi jenni
Love the new little corner and all of the pops of color in this post. So wonderful to read your blog and share with you. have a beautiful week my friend

xoxo
Kate

Teresa@magazineyourhome said...

Love all the beautiful pictures!

Ironstone and Pine said...

Beautiful photos Jenni.....love the colors of the flowers and the soft pictures of the ironstone and bottles, very peaceful and soothing!

sandy said...

Hi Jenni! What beautiful photo's! Wow they are just gorgeous. Great composition too! You seem to have that magic when it comes to taking just the right photo.

I have that same candle holder!

huggggs ♥